The Myofascial Pain Conference Workshop: April 22-24, 2016
Rehabilitation & Myofascial Series Pain Treatment
Dry Needling and Trigger Point Hands-On WORKSHOP:
For Pain in Upper Back, Lower Back, and Pelvis. Applications for Platelet Rich Plasma.
Joint Provided by:
Hal Blatman, MD, Kyle Danemayer, PT (Blatman Health and Wellness Center) & TriHealth
April 22 – 24, 2016 in Cincinnati, Ohio
Hal S. Blatman, MD and Kyle Danemayer, PT are the primary instructors leading the course series and will be sharing their expertise in integrative/holistic/comprehensive pain management and recovery.
Je Hill, RPh Je Hill is a compounding pharmacist and Adjunct Instructor at the University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy. He has worked extensively with physicians and patients as a “medication problem solver.” With Dr. Blatman, he has developed innovative ways to administer medications that are uniquely engineered to treat myofascial pain with a minimum of side effects.
What You Will Learn:
- Hands on physical examination/myofascial release techniques
- Use of medications, compounded and traditional
- Nutrition and pain management
- Injection, PRP, and dry needling techniques by demonstration and lab
- Integrative, holistic, evidence based pain care
- Billing and re-imbursement for your services
- How to duplicate Blatman Health and Wellness Center Success!
Bethesda North Hospital
10500 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), Delta Hub
Taxi or car to Hotel
Shuttle provided forworkshops
DOWNLOAD THE MYOFASCIAL CONFERENCE WORKSHOP (APRIL 22-24, 2016) BROCHURE HERE