Finding natural ways to boost your immunity or energy levels can do wonders for your health in the long term. Perhaps you’re battling a chronic condition and looking for a more body-friendly remedy to supplement your traditional medical regimen. No matter your health goals, trying a Myers’ Cocktail IV treatment is a step in the right direction.
The Myers’ Cocktail is an intravenous (IV) treatment that has become a popular holistic therapy in Cincinnati. Infusing essential vitamins and nutrients into your bloodstream is one of the most effective methods of supporting the body’s functions and healing capacities. Let’s explore the components and many uses of the Myers’ Cocktail.
What’s in an IV Treatment Using Myers’ Cocktail?
The Myers’ Cocktail is an IV infusion with essential vitamins that the body needs daily to function and feel its best. Although the composition of this treatment can vary slightly depending on the holistic provider and the patient’s needs, it typically contains the following ingredients:
- B vitamin complex helps the body’s cells break down carbs and fat for energy and oxygen circulation.
- Vitamin C supports immune function and guards against poisons from tobacco, packaged foods, and environmental toxins.
- Calcium helps build and protect bones, muscle tissue, and nerves. It also plays a role in regulating your heart rhythms.
- Magnesium balances blood sugar, improves cardiovascular health, strengthens muscles and nerves, and controls blood pressure.
Your provider might also recommend including trace minerals like copper, manganese, or zinc, depending on your body’s needs.
What Can I Myers’ Cocktail Do for Me?
Uses for the Myers’ Cocktail vary as much as the patients who benefit from them. This IV therapy support and improve your health in the following ways:
- Alleviate gastric upset and other digestive issues
- Reduce the effects of an intense hangover
- Provide nutritional support for people with nutrient deficiencies
- Strengthen the body’s immunity
- Increase energy and vitality
- Support athletic performance, reduce recovery time, and reduce pain
- Supplement therapies for anxiety and stress reduction
Patients with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, cardiovascular disease, and chronic fatigue can also benefit from a Myers’ Cocktail. In addition, this therapy has been effective in treating acute asthma attacks, muscle spasms, and upper respiratory infections.
Where Can I Find Myers’ Cocktail Therapy in the Tri-State Area?
There are facilities in Cincinnati that offer the Myers’ Cocktail. Remember to find an integrative medical practice that follows the highest safety standards, uses the highest quality ingredients, and provides all the information you need about this treatment option.
At Blatman Health and Wellness Center, our Myers’ Cocktail and other IV infusions are backed by science and results. They are safe and work to augment your body’s natural healing processes. For more information or to schedule a session, contact our Cincinnati office today!